International Maritime Institute Announces commencement of CET Coaching classes for IMU CET Exam.
We also groom & prepare the students for Company sponsorship Exam & interviews. Guaranteed results!!
Every Student who aspires to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet /TME must qualify
Indian Maritime University (IMU)CET .
Our placement track record is impeccable. Some of the sponsoring companies who have come to our institute in the previous years: Maersk, MSC Shipping, PIL, Fleet Ship Management, Dockendale, Darya Ship Management etc.
CANDIDATES WILLING TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AS DECK CADET AFTER DNS COURSE OR ENGINE CADET AFTER B.Tech (me) NEED TO :-
- Clear an All India Entrance test (IMU CET) conducted by Indian Maritime University, Chennai
- DNS- IT IS MANDATORY to have a sponsorship from Shipping co with valid RPSL No.
REQUIREMENT FOR COMPANY SPONSORSHIP TEST :-
- 12th PCM more than 65%
- Need to clear the written test and interview conducted by the shipping companies.
- Have a good IMU CET RANK
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR COACHING PROGRAMME :-
- Regular classes for IMU CET conducted by Expert faculty.
- Easy to understand specially designed IMU CET course material.
- Workshop, Mock interviews & Grooming sessions for Interview Preparation.
- Conducive learning environment
- Infrastructure and faculty at par with the best.
BATCH COMMENCES – 1/11/2016
i) IMU CET PREPARATORY COURSE
REGISTRATION FEE - 2000/-
COURSE DURATION - 2 MONTHS
COURSE FEE: 20,000/- PER MONTH