- 10+2 with PCM 60% aggregate marks from recognized Boards/ Universities
- Minimum 50% marks in English at 10 + 2 or 10th level is a must.
- Not exceeding 25 years on the date of commencement of training.
- Medically fit with eyesight 6/6, with or without external aids. Maximum power permitted + 2.5. No colour blindness.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Aptitude Test, Interview, Medical Test
- Separate campus for Engine Side + Ship in campus
- Computer based training simulations of tough topics
- Fully equipped marine workshop training facility
- Well equipped technical books library & recreational library
- Audio-Visual training films for regular screening
- Games Facilities like table tennis, basketball, swimming, volleyball etc.